Figura professionale: associate financial analyst
associate financial analyst
|Nome Cognome||: f. a.||Età||: 29|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Economia / Finanza / Assicurazioni|
|Sede preferita||: Milano|
Accesso Full al database con 15.610 CV a partire da € 5,00 ABBONATI SUBITO!
October 2018 – April 2020
AMERICAN CENTURY INVESTMENTS: ESG Associate Research Analyst (London, UK)
• Conduct fundamental ESG research and modelling; Support ESG integration in the investment process; ESG engagement with invested companies; Produce ESG case-study for internal and external stakeholders; Manage team research pipeline.
September 2018 – October 2018
THE NATURAL STEP ISRAEL: Volunteer (Tel Aviv, IL)
• Coordinate TNS sustainability projects (focus on circular economy – plastic recycle and food waste). Engaging with local and central governments, IDF, academic institutions and EU commission for fund raising and projects implementation.
September 2016 – September 2018
BLOOMBERG LP: Graduate Programme, Portfolio Management Advanced Specialist (London, UK)
• One-year graduate program rotation across fixed income, equity and Italian-coverage consulting teams
• One-year consolidation in portfolio management (PORT) team, supporting 10-15 clients daily on: workflow streamline and investment process integration, Index eligibility. Key clients: Schroders, Unicredit, BofA, GS. Multi asset investment strategies analysis, investor reporting and presentations. Key areas: asset allocation, attribution and strategies testing, performance measurement, ex-ante risk modelling, reporting,
• Leader of mentorship program, enlarging the team from 8 to 20 members through internal recruitment
• Run 4 University seminars at Cass and Coventry Business Schools on portfolio theory and Bloomberg tools.
March 2016 – June 2016
BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP: training programme (Milan, IT)
• Selected as one of the best woman engineer in Polytechnic of Milan, I was awarded to take part at a career development, mentorship and networking programme of BCG to enhance analytical, communication and leadership skill-set.
April 2015 – June 2015
GAOTIME CORPORATION: Business Analyst Intern (Shanghai, CH)
• Advise Company’s clients conducing weekly market research to detect potential investments and export opportunities. • Deputy team leader in the International Department managing 8 intern analysts and direct reporting to CEO Tang Jun.
101 total views, 0 today