Senior Fortinet NSE Check Point CCSA Engineer
Qualifications and skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics.
· Good knowledge and experience of Networking and related Security aspects and preferably with experience across multiple technologies (Cisco, Fortinet, checkpoint, Palo Alto)
· Good knowledge and experience of load balancers (F5)
· Good switching and routing protocols knowledge
· Experience in deploying networks and network security solutions in enterprise organizations
· Experience with building solutions on cloud and datacenter platforms
· Hands-on experience on Firewalls and Networking Technologies.
· Analyze network flow data for anomalies evaluates signature-based IDS events and full packet capture (PCAP) data.
· Identify & extract network indicators from incident reporting
· Knowledge of security standard (e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP)
· Certifications CISCO (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE..), Fortinet (NSE), and Checkpoint (CCSA, CCSE) are considered a strong plus.
· Proficiency in English read and spoken.
· At least 5 years of proven experience on projects of significant size and complexity.
· Consulting mindset: good communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving. Ability to objectively listen, ask the right questions, form trust, and help clients arrive at the best solution.
· Proactivity and ability to work in teams.